D7412G Control Panel
* Digital communicator with phone line monitor (loop or ground start)
* Multiple telephone numbers, primary and duplicate paths with main and alternate destinations
* All reports within each of four route groups are programmable
* Optional dual phone line switcher monitors two phone lines
* Optional network interface module for two-way communication over Ethernet networks
* Automatic test and status reports
* Time windows for arming and open and close report suppression
* Programmable answering machine solution for remote programming on shared phone lines
The D7412G Control Panel provides an integrated solution for Access Control, Security, and Fire Alarm system applications. The control panel is capable of monitoring alarm points for intruder or fire alarms while operating user command centers and other outputs. The control panel includes a communicator that reports events to selected PSTN or IP network destinations through four programmable route groups. Programming and accessory modules offer flexibility and beneficial features rarely found in other security control systems.
The D7412G Control Panel provides eight on-board points, up to 67 off-board points, 64 relays, and two access control doors. Grant access from a Wiegand style card reader connected to: a D9210B Access Control Module, a request-toenter or request-to-exit input, or a keypad.